Hamilton Thorne will be hosting an online Webinar titled, “Discover How to Make Clinical-Grade Stem Cells Using New Laser Technology.” Registrants for the Webinar will be entered into a raffle to win an iPad 2. The winner will be announced at the end of the Webinar, so register today for your chance to win!
Registration Page: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/882322638
- Date and Time:
Thursday, September 29th at 1:00 PM EDT/10:00 AM PDT
- Featured speakers:
Lily Reed, Senior Director Research Market, Business & Applications Development
Hamilton Thorne Inc. Title: Learn How Lasers, like the new Stiletto™, Can Save Researchers Valuable Time and Money for Stem Cell Colony Maintenance and Passaging.
Dr. Jeffery Jones, PhD, HCLD (ABB), Director of the Derivation Laboratory, WiCell Research Institute. Title: Learn How Lasers, like the new Stiletto™, Can Save Researchers Valuable Time and Money for Stem Cell Colony Maintenance and Passaging.
- Topics Include:
- How automation can save hours of time and money from manually separating and removing unwanted cells
- How laser technologies can integrate into your current workflow
- Technical features of XYClone™ with Staccato™ software, and the new Stiletto™ laser
- Auto-scoring for colony passaging, uniform pattern or user-defined sections of size and shape
- Non-Xenogentic inner cell mass definition of embryonic stem cells
- Automated ablation of differentiated cells
- Best practices and real examples of how to use this laser technology to meet the high-degree of quality necessary when treating and manipulating stem cell colonies.