- Supreme Court Settles Question in Stem Cell Funding
- Hamilton Thorne Ranked As Top 20 Medical Device Company By The Boston Business Journal
- Did you know that Hamilton Thorne has a YouTube Channel?
- How to Manage A Successful Webinar: 3 Key Elements
- BIO Conference Comes to Boston But Still Has International Focus
- Geoff Vincent on 3 Reasons to Consider a Digital/Interactive Annual Report
- From the Tooth Fairy to Stem Cell Collection; Could Your Child’s Baby Teeth Save Lives? « It's PR not ER Blog on From the Tooth Fairy to Stem Cell Collection; Could Your Child’s Baby Teeth Save Lives?
- Dierdre Christi on Regenerative Medicine and Applications of Stem Cell Research
Tag Archives: Heart disease
Despite many advances in scientific research for iPS cells, Nature published an article on May 13, 2011 citing that reprogrammed cells had triggered an immune reaction in mice. These findings were later reported in a New York Times article by Andy Pollack. This latest set back … Continue reading